The Internet is capable of amazing things when it comes to sharing. The How to Write a Scene graphic has been heavily shared over the last few days.
Here's a rundown:
- Last night, it made the front page of Reddit with over 2,300 upvotes and 400+ comments
- Featured on /Film's Page 2
- Tweeted by screenwriter John August
- Mentioned on JohnAugust.com
- Over 2,300 likes and reblogs on Tumblr
I never expected it to reach this many people. It's sparked some interesting conversations in the Reddit community.
The graphic is intended to be used in conjunction with John August's original post. If you are serious about screenwriting, I cannot recommend it enough.
Thank you to everyone who has shared this.